This hotel is situated in the centre of Assisi, only a few steps from the Basilica of St Francis. A public transport stop can be found some 100 m from the hotel. Built in 1400 and renovated in 1995, this hotel comprises 28 rooms spread over 4 floors. In addition, the hotel features a restaurant and a bar. The rooms come with an en suite bathroom and a direct dial telephone.