Skoosh is an innovative online hotel booking company, based in Hove. We pride ourselves on challenging all aspects of the hotel booking process and above all in providing an amazing experience for our customers.
If you like to amaze, read on...
The aim of your role will be to champion the interests of our customers with hotels, our suppliers and within the company itself to ensure that the customer comes first, along with dealing with the more day to day tasks.
The main part of your role will be providing high quality customer service through emails, telephone and social media. Customers will present queries, complaints and problems that need to be dealt with quickly and efficiently with a personal Skoosh touch. While most of our customers complete their reservations online, you will also need to assist those who would rather speak to someone.
We’re a small, personal company so once you’re familiar with customer services you’ll be able to contribute in all parts of the business. We like every team member to look to improve the way the company works with regards to the processes in place, the focus on the customer and relationships with the suppliers as well as in any other way they feel will help.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working in an independent non-corporate environment.
- A passion for providing high quality customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong IT skills including typing and online research.
- Confidence to deal with complaints and difficult situations.
- Attention to detail, precision and numeracy.
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Speak one or more foreign languages, confidently to a conversational level.
- Have a strong background in travel, tourism or hotel industries, and have an excellent geographical knowledge.
- Have experience in bookkeeping or/and accounting.
37.5 hours, must be flexible.
Will contain a combination of daytime, evening and weekend work (opening hours currently 9am-8pm Mon-Fri, 12pm-6pm Sat/Sun), to be confirmed once training period completed. As a guide, you will need to work 1 or 2 weekends a month.
£20 000 + (per annum) depending on experience.
Send CVs with covering letter to Vojta.
- Why you’re interested in the position.
- What do you think the biggest challenge is in providing good customer service in the travel industry.
- An example of where you have amazed a customer.
Please note, applications will not be considered without a covering letter.
Instead of spending money on recruitment agencies we wanted to recruit via our friends, and their friends, and their friends, and so on...
When you apply, please let us know if you were recommended by someone and by whom, and if you are successful they will get a £250 hotel voucher to use on Skoosh.