Enchantingly located next to the Spa Park in the beautiful countryside a 1. 5- hour drive from Wroclaw, this historic property built in 1860 has been meticulously restored and now offers rooms and apartments that combine 19th Century atmosphere with modern and comfortable accommodation as a boutique hotel for 56 persons. Ideal for those on a leisure visit or business travellers, there are 2 fully-equipped conference halls on the premises with a capacity for 100 delegates with complementary parking in the grounds. Guests are welcome to use the free wellness area with its sauna, aromatherapy and steam bath before enjoying a delicious meal at the on-site restaurant, which offers delicious Polish and international dishes. The establishment welcomes children, who have a play area with interesting toys and educational games and a children's menu in the restaurant.