Hotel was built in 1860. Hotel was completely refurbished in 2012. The property is made up of one main floor. There are a total of 7 rooms on the premises. The property consists of 3 double rooms and 3 suites. This hotel is the perfect base for exploring the area. The property is air-conditioned in public areas. Some rooms overlook the Hotel 's beautiful garden. Guests can make use of internet access to stay connected to work or home.